As a third-generation Sarasotan and award-winning broker associate since 1982, Michelle brings a vast knowledge of the area and expert service to her clients. For the 11th year in a row, Michelle has earned Five Star Real Estate Agent “Best in Client Satisfaction” award, a distinction only held by the top 6 percent of REALTORS®. Her marketing degree, continuous education and leadership roles ensure that her clients will receive the utmost in expert, professional service and care.
Michelle’s leadership roles include the REALTOR® Association of Sarasota and Manatee board of directors 2018-2021, 2018 chair of the RPAC committee, 2015 chair of the communications committee and member grievance committee in 2015. She is also a 2014 graduate of the Florida Leadership Academy, 2011 chair of RASM Professional Development Committee, committee member since 2005, board of directors, RASM, 2008-2010, member of the Global Business Council, community outreach committee, chair of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® Sarasota (WCR), chapter program 2009, co-chair, state bylaws 2008, chapter president of and 2007 graduate of the Emerging Leaders Program.
She believes in giving back and is active ihthe community. She is on the board of Habitat for Humanity, Sarasota, where she co-chaired their fund raiser “Haute for the Holiday” in 2013 and 2014 and works as a volunteer on their project sites. Michelle also co-chaired the Salvation Army’s “Glitz at the Ritz” and fundraiser in 2014 and 2007 and volunteers each year as a bell ringer. She has been on the committee for SPARCC’s fashion show for the last couple of years and co-chaired USF’s “Brunch on the Bay” committee for 2014. Since 1983, she has been a member of Junior League of Sarasota, serving on their transfer co,mmittee and was on their sustainer board from 2007 through 2010. She is also a member of the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce and the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance.
Michelle has a Bachelor of Science in business marketing from the University of South Florida. She is a CLHMS-Certified Luxury Hornes Marketing!Specialist, CRS-Certified Residential Specialist, CIPS-Certified International Sales Professi,onal, GRI-Graduate, REALTOR® Institute, ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative, RSPS-Resort and Second-121ome Property Specialist, AHWD-At Home with Diversity and GREEN-Resource Council.
Her awards.include 2017 Florida REALTORS® Honor Society for 11th year, 2013 Sarasota WCR “Entrepreneur of the Year,” 2013 and 2007 RASM “Meritorious Service” award, 2009 WCR Sarasota “Business Woman of the Year” and 2005 WCR Sarasota “REALTOR of the Year.”
- 2017 Recognized as one of the “Top 50 Sales Associates” in the region for Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- 2017 Five Star Realtor Agent, “Best in Client Satisfaction” Ten-year winner (Top 6% of Realtors)
- 2017 Florida Realtors Honor Society (Tenth year)
- 2016 Five Star Realtor Agent, “Best in Client Satisfaction”, since 2007
- 2016 Florida Realtors Honor Society, since 2007
- 2013 Sarasota WCR, “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- 2013 and 2007 SAR, “Meritorious Service Award”
- 2009 WCR Sarasota, “Business Woman of the Year”
- 2005 WCR Sarasota, “Realtor of the Year”
Certifications and Designations
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – 2013
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – 2011
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) – 2010
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) – 2005
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation (ABR) – 2005
- Performance Management Network Designation (PMN) – 2005
- Transnational Referral Certification (TRC) – 2007
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Designation (RSPS) – 2009
- At Home With Diversity Certification (AHWD) – 2005
- GREEN Designation – 2011
- Seller Representation Specialist (SRS) – 2015
Michelle earned a BS in Business Marketing degree from the University of South Florida. She worked for the developer of Lakewood Ranch for 4½ years and was Manager of the Visitor Information Center.
Michelle is involved in her community as a member of the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance and the Junior League of Sarasota. She has been active in fundraising activities for Salvation Army of Sarasota and Habitat for Humanity Sarasota and volunteered on home building and renovation projects.
Choose Michelle Crabtree for Real Estate Experience You Can Trust
A seasoned professional who is dedicated, knowledgeable and focused on your needs, Michelle provides exceptional real estate services across Sarasota, FL and surrounding communities. As a member of Premier Sotheby’s International Realty, she is one of over 800 real estate professionals dedicated to serving clients Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, and Manatee FL with luxury real estate home and property sales.
For more information about Michelle’s real estate services, including information about Sarasota and Manatee County neighborhoods and real estate listings, please contact her office today at 941.724.4663.