Servicing Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, University Park, the Islands & surrounding communities!
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the community, look no further than Michelle Crabtree. As an award-winning real estate broker associate since 1982, and a third-generation local, Michelle is dedicated to helping clients find their future home, in “our land of paradise” or represent you in the selling of your property.
As a REALTOR with Premier Sotheby’s International Realty , Michelle Crabtree is part of the leading luxury real estate brokerage. The Sotheby’s brand is known worldwide. The Sotheby’s Auction House was founded in1744 and in 1976, Sotheby’s recognized the firm could serve their customers with real estate holding and founded Sotheby’s International Realty. The global reach covers approximately 760 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide with over 16,500 associates. Premier Sotheby’s International Realty was founded in 1983 and has over 26 locations along Florida’s Gulf Coast and in the Carolinas.
Why Use a REALTOR
When you choose to buy or sell your home through a REALTOR, you are choosing an experienced real estate professional who is knowledgeable about the area, its properties and local real estate markets. A REALTOR works as part of a network of real estate professionals dedicated to helping you find the perfect home. From start to finish, Michelle will work with you to find properties that meet your needs, lifestyle, and budget.
Real Estate Agent vs. Realtor
About the Sarasota Area
Sarasota has been voted one of the best small cities in the country to live, work, and play. Not only does it boast a warm, sunny climate, with powder white sand and turquoise blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, we are fortunate enough to be home to a number of cultural opportunities, art galleries, theatres, ballet, opera, and plenty of outdoor activities with a plethora golf courses.
Accolades for the Sarasota Community:
- 6th Best Performing Large City in US. – Sarasota Herald Tribune
- Highest Rated School District in the State – Sarasota Herald Tribune
- #1 Best City to Launch New Business in US – Sarasota Herald Tribune
- Best Place to Retire – US News and World Report
- 3rd Healthiest Regions in Florida – Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- #6 in Job Growth in the Nation – Milken Institute
- Ranked #1 in Florida for Entrepreneurs – Moneyrates.com
- 100 Best Places to live – US News and World Report
- Siesta Beach #1 – Dr. Beach
- One of the Happiest Cities in the United States – National Geographic Explorer
- Best City for Young Entrepreneurs – National Geographic Explorer
- Florida rated #2 for Best States for Business – Chief Executive Magazine
- Best Food Cities in the USA -Conde Nast Traveler
- Best Places to Start a Small Business —CNBC
- Top Ten Happiest Sea Side Towns —Coastal Living
- The “It” City in the Sunshine State —Houstonia Magazine
- #12 America’s favorite towns —Travel and Leisure Readers Choice
- Best Small Cities in America —Conde Nast Traveler
- #1 Great Place to Retire —Kiplinger
- #6 on Best Small Cities Quality of Life —WalletHub.com
- Nerdiest City —Movoto
- #31 Best Places to Live —Livability.com
- Best Spiced Rum (my personal favorite) —Caribbean Journal
For more information about Michelle Crabtree or Premier Sotheby’s International Realty please call 941.724.4663 today.