A third generation Sarasotan and award-winning broker associate since 1982, Michelle loves sharing her vast knowledge of the area’s history and believes in giving back to the Sarasota community. She is proud to provide clients across Lakewood Ranch, Manatee, and Sarasota, FL with luxury home sales, property listings, and other real estate services.
Her real estate involvements include: Director on Florida Realtors Association 2016 and 2015, serving on various Florida Realtors Committees and 2014 Graduate of Florida Realtors Leadership Academy. She is 2016 Chair of the Communications Committee for the Realtor Association of Sarasota and Manatee (RASM), was 2011 Chair of Professional Development, served on Board of Directors 2008-2010 for Sarasota Association of Realtors (SAR) along with being Member of Global Business Council and other local committees. She is a 2009 graduate of SAR’s Emerging Leaders and was Chapter President of the Women’s Council of Realtors in 2007.
She was recognized as Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) “Entrepreneur of the Year” for 2013, Sarasota Association of Realtors’ “Meritorious Service Award” in 2013 and 2007, WCR “Business Woman of the Year” 2009, “Founders Award” 2008 and “Realtor of the Year” in 2005. She has been member of Florida Realtors Honor Society for nine years and has been a “Five Star Real Estate Agent – Best in Client Satisfaction” for nine years.
- 2017 Recognized as one of the “Top 50 Sales Associates” in the region for Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- 2017 Five Star Realtor Agent, “Best in Client Satisfaction” Ten-year winner (Top 6% of Realtors)
- 2017 Florida Realtors Honor Society (Tenth year)
- 2016 Five Star Realtor Agent, “Best in Client Satisfaction”, since 2007
- 2016 Florida Realtors Honor Society, since 2007
- 2013 Sarasota WCR, “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- 2013 and 2007 SAR, “Meritorious Service Award”
- 2009 WCR Sarasota, “Business Woman of the Year”
- 2005 WCR Sarasota, “Realtor of the Year”
Certifications and Designations
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – 2013
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – 2011
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) – 2010
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) – 2005
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation (ABR) – 2005
- Performance Management Network Designation (PMN) – 2005
- Transnational Referral Certification (TRC) – 2007
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Designation (RSPS) – 2009
- At Home With Diversity Certification (AHWD) – 2005
- GREEN Designation – 2011
- Seller Representation Specialist (SRS) – 2015
Michelle earned a BS in Business Marketing degree from the University of South Florida. She worked for the developer of Lakewood Ranch for 4½ years and was Manager of the Visitor Information Center.
Michelle is involved in her community as a member of the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance and the Junior League of Sarasota. She has been active in fundraising activities for Salvation Army of Sarasota and Habitat for Humanity Sarasota and volunteered on home building and renovation projects.
Choose Michelle Crabtree for Real Estate Experience You Can Trust
A seasoned professional who is dedicated, knowledgeable and focused on your needs, Michelle provides exceptional real estate services across Sarasota, FL and surrounding communities. As a member of Premier Sotheby’s International Realty, she is one of over 800 real estate professionals dedicated to serving clients Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, and Manatee FL with luxury real estate home and property sales.
For more information about Michelle’s real estate services, including information about Sarasota and Manatee County neighborhoods and real estate listings, please contact her office today at 941.724.4663.